The audience will probably be familiar with the storyline, given the panto's affinity to a certain children's film with a vaguely similar title, but it's been given the full panto treatment, and so it's packed with gags, new characters and is something totally new for your audience to enjoy - and they won't be able to let it go until the lights dim after the curtain calls at the end.
The story tells the tale of two Princesses as one struggles to come to terms with the magical powers she has been given. Can they survive the snow storm? Will they ever find true love? Or will their kingdom be taken over by a wicked Prince? Watch the show to find out how strong the bond between sisters can be and that they’ll stop at nothing to look after each other.
Featuring all the traditional elements of pantomime this new show written by Warren McWilliams promises to warm the hearts of children of all ages and adults alike.
Principals : 6m, 4f
- Princess Ella : Kind but conflicted. Her powers give her great cause for concern and she would rather be without them. As a result, she keeps herself away from others to stop any potential problems.
- Princess Hannah : Young, naive and full of life, incredibly excitable.
- Kristian : Good hearted, laid back, has a dim view on those of privilege as they haven’t had to work for all they have.
- Dame Florrie : A friendly nursemaid who looks out for Ella and Hannah. The ‘dame’ character.
- Prince Anders : A handsome but wicked man. Ladies love him but his main interest is in power. Has space for only one thing in his heart – power.
- Duke Wesley : A horrible man who only loves money, thinks little of anyone but himself. Has space for only one thing in his heart: cash.(Usually doubles with Frosty)
- Frosty : The Duke reborn. A lover of life, happy to be alive and determined to fill every second with fun. (Usually doubles with Duke Wesley)
- The Snow Fairy : An enchantress who looks out for the Princesses.
- Sinestra : Anders’ overprotective, over officious bodyguard. (f)
- Token : Owner of Tokens Alpine Lodge Disco Bar and Sauna. Speaks with a ‘foreign’ accent. (m)
|Support : 1m, 1f, 2m/f (plus Chorus, Dancers etc)
- Herald : The court announcer. Loyal to the Princesses, not a fan of the Duke. (m/f)
- Scoop : A reporter for the local newspaper. (m/f)
- King & Queen : The Princesses’ parents who are lost at sea in a shipwreck. (Non-speaking roles)
- Rudolph : A dancing pantomime reindeer. (Could be played by the King & Queen).
Speaking: Young Ella, Young Hannah, 3 x Guards.
Non-Speaking: Abominable Snowman, Duke Jasper of Joysville, Lady Lyana of Lovelyville, Other Guards & Villagers.